|ADJ || juicy | juicier | juiciest |
|SYNO ||blue | fat | gamey | ...|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Pulp color is of intense yellow and is very juicy.
- "Salteñas" are juicy, like a stew in a pastry. The juiciness is achieved by making a stew out of all the ingredients and adding gelatin, so that the stew hardens in the refrigerator, and then slowly melts when they are baked.
- Harvested from the best parts of the Dauzac vineyard for Cabernet Sauvignon, this wine has ripe tannins and juicy, jammy black fruits.
- The succulent flowers were eaten by Māori, especially children as they are sweet and juicy.
- Fruits are berries with juicy flesh, yellow when ripe, 1–2 cm in diameter. Seeds with thin skin and a very hard endosperm.
- The apple has a fluffily crisp fruit. It is juicy and aromatic and has a sweet-sour taste.
- People prefer meat with a lot of fat because it produces flavourful, juicy momos.
- 4. When slicing the Xiao Long Bao, the soup of white balsamic sauce needs to be juicy, not dry.
- Typically, Mathis's producers only seek cases that they deem juicy and sensational enough for television.
- The fruits are with juicy texture and sweetness, tasting delicious.
- It is marketed as a citric, juicy, orange drink that combines fresh orange with ice. The soda appears as bright orange.
- Stewing is suitable for the least tender cuts of meat that become tender and juicy with the slow moist heat method.
- The region around Sakharayapatna is famous for producing juicy jackfruits.
- Adults only occasionally visit flowers. It is more frequently found at trees with juicy fruits.
- Additionally, there is a video for "juicy-r" that pairs footage from the original videos for Juicy and VCR.
- The delicious and very juicy fruit with a tart flavour is used to make preserve, jelly, vinegar and an alcoholic drink.
- However, reviews have been more positive in recent years, acknowledging its strong female characters and juicy dialogues.
- Bestiae have indefinite numbers of fore-teeth on the sides, always one extra canine, an elongate nose used to dig out juicy roots and vermin.
- Its fruits are edible when ripe; they are sweet and juicy but somewhat tasteless, hence useful as survival food.
- The fruit is a juicy, edible deep red to purplish-red berry, spherical and up to [...] across.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!