|NOUN || a killing spree | killing sprees |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The killing spree led to a national restriction on high capacity semiautomatic shotguns and rifles.
- Pancuronium was used in Efren Saldivar's killing spree.
- The inquest found that the Met "failed to carry out basic checks, send evidence to be forensically examined, and exercise professional curiosity while Port was embarking on his killing spree".
- On July 2, 1999, he was shot during a racially motivated killing spree and died the next day.
- Heise was hailed as a national hero for locking Steinhäuser in a room, which ended the killing spree, but was later subject to backlash from some members of the public due to questions about his role.
- Critics cite the fact that Klebold, not Harris, was the first to mention a killing spree in his journal.
- Adam Claiborne, who discovered Norman's corpse, assumes his personality and goes on a killing spree.
- In April 2017, Omega Psi Phi member and alleged spree killer, Steve Stephens, referred to the fraternity multiple times in videos he posted during his killing spree.
- The mysterious Dark Fates then freed Cheetah, who went on a killing spree throughout Themyscira.
- Its main character was intended to be a self-obsessed young loner who suffers from delusions and ends up going on a killing spree, but was toned down until he became little more than a self-obsessed young loner.
- He later is a part of the army of heroes gathered by the Justice Society at the end of "52" to battle Black Adam who, in his global killing spree after the death of his wife and brother-in-law, has murdered Terra II.
- In April 2011, she was cast in a guest role as Shelley Chamberlain, a grieving mother on a killing spree in the CBS series "Criminal Minds".
- Guy Desjardins broke loose and went on another killing spree starting with Walter Langkowski.
- The city has witnessed a mafia killing spree: there have been 550 commissioned killings in Tolyatti over 1998–2004, five of those murdered were journalists.
- René Jalbert, sergeant-at-arms of the National Assembly of Quebec, ended Denis Lortie's killing spree in the Quebec Parliament Building on 8 May 1984 by constituting himself hostage and negotiating with the shooter for four hours.
- It is about an ex-member of the French Foreign Legion who makes the German government responsible for the death of his family and goes on a killing spree to stop the service of a nuclear plant.
- Some however escaped and carried the news of the massacre to Gallipoli after which the Catalans went on a killing spree of their own, killing all the local Byzantines.
- The film depicts two parallel narratives which converge during the climax: one follows Bobby Thompson (Tim O'Kelly), a seemingly ordinary and wholesome young man who embarks on an unprovoked killing spree; the other depicts Byron Orlok (Boris Karloff in his last straight dramatic role), an iconic horror film actor who is disillusioned by real-life violence and is contemplating retirement.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!