|NOUN || a lake sturgeon | lake sturgeons |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- It contains trout and lake sturgeon.
- The Whiteshell Fish Hatchery Interpretive Centre allows visitors to learn about the hatchery's activities in raising lake sturgeon, trout and walleye.
- Lake sturgeon are rarely caught in the modern era, but they do play a role in the history of the park.
- The TNACI includes school groups in the release of lake sturgeon and other species into local rivers, and since 2012 it has offered a week-long summer program, CLAW (Conservation Leadership in Action Week) Camp, for high school students.
- Walleye, northern pike, lake trout (salmon trout), smallmouth bass, and lake sturgeon.
- At the bottom of the Detroit River is a man-made bed of coal cinders which serves as a rare spawning site for lake sturgeon, a threatened species.
- The lower river is an important spawning ground for lake sturgeon.
- The main production was caviar, taken from the eggs of lake sturgeon.
- The spearfishing season for lake sturgeon is in February.
- This method is often used for lake sturgeon fishing.
- A cold freshwater touch tank features young Lake Sturgeon who, when large enough, will be relocated to the larger Lake Michigan tank to join a larger, more diverse environment more appropriate for an adult sturgeon.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!