|NOUN || a lakeside town | lakeside towns |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- For excursions, the attractive lakeside towns of Montreux, Évian, and Vevey are all close by and boat trips around Lac Leman are easily available.
- The "MV Liemba" sails every week from Kigoma to Mpulungu in Zambia at the southern tip of Lake Tanganyika, stopping at a number of other lakeside towns in Tanzania on the way.
- A series of major eruptions in the early 18th century battered the lakeside towns with earthquakes and volcanic debris.
- Vaikom is a lakeside town situated in the banks of the Vembanad lake similar to other lakeside towns like Kottayam and Changanassery.
- The "Autofähre Beckenried–Gersau", or Beckenried–Gersau car ferry, is a Swiss car ferry that operates across the centre of Lake Lucerne between the lakeside towns of Beckenried and Gersau.
- The "Zürichsee-Fähre Horgen–Meilen", or Horgen–Meilen car ferry, is a Swiss car ferry that operates across Lake Zurich between the lakeside towns of Horgen and Meilen.
- Rapperswil harbour is adjacent to the railway station, and lake shipping services of the "Zürichsee-Schifffahrtsgesellschaft" (ZSG) connect with trains and buses, providing alternative, if rather slower, routes to Zürich and other lakeside towns on Lake Zürich.
- Lake shipping services of the "Zürichsee-Schifffahrtsgesellschaft" ("ZSG") provide routes to Zürich and other lakeside towns on Lake Zürich.
- On 27 April 1972, a rebellion led by Hutu members of the gendarmerie broke out in the lakeside towns of Rumonge and Nyanza-Lac and the rebels declared the short-lived Martyazo Republic.
- The Mincio Cycleway (or Peschiera-Mantua Cycleway) is a [...] segregated cycle track along the towpath of the River Mincio, connecting the lakeside towns of Peschiera del Garda and Mantua.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!