Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- After 2 laps he was passed by Earnhardt and remained in the top 10 for one more lap before falling back in the pack.
- 71 only to be overtaken on the final lap by a chasing pack of six Kenyan and Ethiopian athletes.
- They had a lap's lead over the rest of the field: leading the pack in third was the Hill/Gendebien Ferrari, then the Gregory/Ireland Ecosse Jaguar and the Salvadori/Shelby Aston Martin.
- Once a player reaches the front of the pack, that player may attempt to overtake the rearmost vehicle and thereby gain a lap.
- Lund qualified mid-pack but his event ended in an accident on lap 65.
- Unai Etxebarría was the most notable Venezuelan cyclist at the 2004 Olympics, as he joined a leading group of 10 at the 146 kilometre mark of the men's road race, later attacked this group, leading to the formation of a group of 6 at the start of lap 13 (160 kilometres) before being caught by the peloton at the 185 kilometre mark, with Etxebarría finishing in the middle of the pack.
- A pack of these are placed in a vise edgewise and thinned glue, one part Le Pages Glue, one part water, brushed onto one slant edge.
- The race saw Sato move from the middle of the grid to the back of the pack and to a high of fifth before a pit-stop error caused him to move back to eleventh.
- As the lights went out, Villeneuve defensively moved straight across Schumacher to keep the lead into turn 1 and then proceeded to back the pack up in the hope that other drivers could take points away from Schumacher, seeing as though any points Jacques scored would likely be taken away.
- Back in the pack, Mario Andretti charged quickly from 19th starting position to 7th in two laps.
- After qualifying 37th, Neuenberger was running mid-pack before engine problems showed and finished 38th.
- He was ahead of the leading runner of the chasing pack by a body length 100 metres from the finish line.
- Hamilton started 2nd but dropped to the back of the pack after a gearbox problem.
- In 2015 Crafton started third and quickly made his way to the front of the pack before retiring from the race with brake failure, ultimately finishing 21st.
- Alonso continued pulling away from the pack setting consecutive fastest laps.
- Gibernau then set a relentless pace to pull seconds out of the pursuing pack.
- Damon Hill's Jordan suffered an electrical failure in the middle of the pack which caused Alexander Wurz to swerve into Pedro Diniz, sending the Sauber into a barrel roll.
- Within ten seconds of the start Alessandro Zanardi and Andrea de Cesaris tangled towards the back of the pack, taking out both Michele Alboreto and Pierluigi Martini before even reaching the first corner.
- On the winners' podium the normally affable Richards responded to the boos of the crowd with, "this is bloody disgraceful" and "you're a pack of arseholes" during the nationally televised trophy presentation.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!