|NOUN || a mustang | mustangs |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The Assumption High School mascot is the mustang. Assumption High has named its mascot "Sally" in keeping with the song "Mustang Sally".
- There was an auction, and a Mustang and Spitfire flyover.
- Mustang grapes have been used to make mustang wine since before the Civil War.
- Discovery of the Kiger mustang was the result of a BLM mustang roundup in the Beatys Butte area The artist's model for the title horse of the animated film "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron" was a Kiger Mustang named Donner, who now lives at the Return to Freedom American Wild Horse Sanctuary.
- Saleen, Incorporated, in Irvine, California, produced a limited edition (500 unit) 2007 Saleen S302 PJ commemorating Parnelli's 1970 SCCA Ford Mustang Boss 302 racer.
- In 2010, the Colonial Spanish mustang was voted the official state horse of North Carolina.
- The official school mascot is the mustang. Students at UC Davis are referred to as Aggies in honor of the school's origins in agricultural studies.
- In August 2020 Rochdale Mayfield incorporated the youth emblem of a mustang into their crest.
- He made mustang wine every fall.
- Among its pages, some readers also discussed the recipe of mustang wine, a wine made from mustang grapes in Texas.
- Mustang wine is a type of red wine made with mustang grapes, "Vitis mustangensis", in Texas.
- There was also a winery, where mustang wine was made with mustang grapes, or vitis mustangensis, for commercial use. Affleck advertised his wine in some of his writing.
- In the hills and forest surrounding a horse-breeding ranch, an unbroken wild mustang has been a constant challenge to the ranch owner.
- "Monardella lanceolata" is a species of flowering plant in the mint family known by the common names mustang mint and mustang monardella.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!