Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- It has the same citrus basis as Cologne Water, but shifts the emphasis to sweet orange (rather than the lemon and neroli of the original Cologne Water), and adds spicy notes including lavender and clove.
- Though distilled from the same botanical species as neroli and bitter orange essential oil, petitgrain bigarade oil possesses its own characteristically unique aroma.
- For instance, orange blossoms from "Citrus aurantium" that have undergone solvent extraction produces "orange blossom absolute" but that which have been steam distilled is known as "neroli oil".
- It was originally isolated from neroli oil, hence its name.
- It is a constituent of jasmin and of the essential oils of ylang-ylang and neroli.
- Neroli oil is an essential oil produced from the blossom of the bitter orange tree ("Citrus aurantium subsp. ...
- After a twelve-year hiatus from archery, New Zealand returned in 1984 with one man and two women. This included the first paraplegic Olympian, Neroli Fairhall.
- White diamonds is a floral perfume with notes of rose, jasmine, neroli, narcissus, and Egyptian tuberose.
- In 1984 at Los Angeles, Neroli Fairhall of New Zealand was the first paraplegic competitor in the Olympic Games.
- In the AFL season he is a part of the Network Ten Saturday night show "Before The Game" alongside Mick Molloy, Lehmo, Andy Maher and Neroli Meadows.
- Shurrock was considered one of the top New Zealand female archers in early 1980s along with paraplegic archer, Neroli Fairhall, who was the first disabled female athlete to take part in the Olympic Games.
- In 2014, the Neroli Portofino pedicure at John Barrett was featured in "Vogue's Guide to the Country's Best Pedicure Salons".
- The first paraplegic athlete to compete in able-bodied competition the Olympic Games was a para-archer named Neroli Fairhall of New Zealand.
- Since then, the name of Neroli (she was Princess of Nerola, in Lazio, Italy) has been used to describe this essence.
- Ellena left Hermes in 2016, and Swiss-born chemist and perfumer Christine Nagel replaced him as Hermes in-house perfumer. Ellena's final fragrances for Hermes were Eau de Néroli Doré and Hermèssence Muguet Porcelaine.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!