|NOUN || nystatin | - |
|SYNO ||Mycostatin | Nystan | nystatin|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- It is mostly used in complex ointments containing neomycin, nystatin, Thiostrepton and topical steroids.
- Trimovate also contains oxytetracycline, an antibiotic, and nystatin, an antifungal.
- When combined with nystatin, it is used to treat skin infections with discomfort from fungus, though it should not be used on the eyes.
- Polyene antimycotics, such as nystatin, natamycin and amphotericin B, are a subgroup of macrolides and are widely used antifungal and antileishmanial medications.
- Streptomycetes produce numerous antifungal compounds of medicinal importance, including nystatin (from "S. ...
- Sequestration (using filipin, nystatin or amphotericin), depletion and removal (using methyl-B-cyclodextrin) and inhibition of cholesterol synthesis (using HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors) are ways cholesterol are manipulated in lipid raft studies.
- Oral candidiasis can be treated with topical anti-fungal drugs, such as nystatin, miconazole, Gentian violet or amphotericin B.
- In the past it had been used for fungal infections of the surface of the GI tract such as thrush, but has been replaced by other antifungals such as nystatin and fluconazole.
- The melting point of nystatin is 44 - 46 °C.
- Antifungal medications such as imidazole, nystatin and natamycin may be used to treat infections.
- Polyene antimycotics, such as amphotericin B, nystatin etc., are a subgroup of macrolides. Cruentaren is another example of an antifungal macrolide.
- The topically applied azole drugs are more effective than nystatin.
- Elizabeth Lee Hazen (August 24, 1885 in Mississippi – June 24, 1975) is most known for her contribution to the development of nystatin.
- Nifuratel (brand name Macmiror, or — in combination with nystatin, — Macmiror Complex) is a drug used in gynecology.
- The following polyenes are used as antibiotics for humans: amphotericin B, nystatin, candicidin, pimaricin, methyl partricin, and trichomycin.
- Candidiasis is treated with antifungal medications; these include clotrimazole, nystatin, fluconazole, voriconazole, amphotericin B, and echinocandins.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!