Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In 1981, BAI launched the first electronic information services—Innerline—providing 24-hour access to world news briefs, American Banker news service, financial information on 8,500 publicly held corporations, and email and online registration for BAI conferences.
- When the online registration of runners for the 2012 event started on November 8, 2012, it did so without the option for Japanese to do so.
- At the beginning of each scheme, parents can place an order for an iPad using an online registration portal.
- English as a Second Language Office (PCC) - Provides bilingual information on college services and benefits by ESL Counselors and Advisors, offers the ESL test, and provides assistance with online registration.
- Though the game can be downloaded free of charge, War Rock requires online registration.
- Additionally, customers could open an account strictly with online registration with no need to mail a check.
- Online registration of Private candidates’ applications and online registration of applications seeking Retotalling / Revaluation / Photocopy of answer scripts was introduced.
- The online registration dates for the events are usually between January and February of each academic year, the entrance exams take place between April and May.
- With the expansion of computer networking, two additional levels of software protection have evolved, "network registration" and "online registration".
- As the Tanaiste', she was the planner for the 2018 clan Gathering – promoting the Gathering and was instrumental in bringing the clan into the 21st century with online registration.
- Since November 2009, pilot online registration has been permitted for a few municipalities, but was expected to expand.
- A variety of organizations worked to encourage young people to vote. had registered over 7 million votes and gained over 350 partners directing people to its online registration tool.
- Philippines and another Philippine company, the launching of the automated online registration system, and even the administration of the .ph domain registry itself.
- ... com), helping establish the company as the leading provider of data management and online registration services for fitness events.
- Singapore citizens who wish to hold a speech, exhibition/performance or demonstration at the Speakers' Corner can register with the National Parks Board, which manages Hong Lim Park. Online registration is available on the website.
- Current versions require online registration.
- Both Topps and Upper Deck have issued cards that require online registration, while Topps has targeted the investment-minded collector with its eTopps offering of cards that are maintained and traded at its website.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!