Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The cycle begins with a planula larvae. This planula will continue to swim until it finds a substrate that it can use as support.
- A planula is the free-swimming, flattened, ciliated, bilaterally symmetric larval form of various cnidarian species and also in some species of Ctenophores.
- Fertilized eggs then develop into a jellyfish larvae stage called a planula.
- Like most corals, "Goniopora columna" reproduce asexually. They usually feed on plankton. Mature gametes are spawned through the mouth. The zygote develops into a planktonic planula larva.
- Like most corals, "Tubastraea faulkneri" reproduce asexually. They are hermaphrodites. Mature gametes are spawned through the mouth. The zygote develops into a planktonic planula larva.
- "M. planula" may refer to a few different species.
- Once the planula larvae are formed from the fertilized egg, the larvae settle onto the substrates and then become s.
- The fertilised eggs develop into planula larvae which disperse, settle on the seabed, undergo metamorphosis and develop into new individuals.
- pruvoti" involves high fecundity, a short incubation time for the embryos, small planula larvae and rapid maturation.
- Acoela resemble the planula larvae of some Cnidaria, which exhibit some bilaterian symmetry.
- Sexual reproduction produces a larva called a planula which once on the seabed develops into a new individual.
- After fertilisation, the planula larva forms part of the plankton before settling on the seabed, undergoing metamorphosis and developing into a juvenile sea anemone.
- While adults are sessile, planula larvae have the ability to swim or crawl before settling on substrate and undergoing metamorphoses.
- This fusion results in free swimming planula larva that eventually sinks to the bottom or finds a hard surface to attach to.
- Fertilization is external and the zygote develops into a pear-shaped planula which attaches to rocks or solid substrate and develops into a young adult.
- Embryos develop in two to three days leading to a planula larvae.
- Unlike other cnidarians, anemones (and other Anthozoa) entirely lack the free-swimming medusa stage of the life cycle; the polyp produces eggs and sperm, and the fertilized egg develops into a planula that develops directly into another polyp.
- The planulae is now formed. An oral pore and pharynx form by invagination of the ectoderm 24 hours after fertilization.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!