Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The following players and other Yankees personnel are honored with monuments or plaques in Monument Park.
- For a short period English Heritage trialled plaques outside of London. Plaques have been placed in Liverpool, Birmingham and elsewhere. The scheme was discontinued.
- Besides money, commemorative plaques were given to all participants together with special plaques for semi-final losers and finalists.
- Terracotta Plaques: A number of terracotta plaques have been discovered.
- On 18 September 2018 two plaques honouring Allan Lewis (one in English and one in Welsh) were unveiled at Neath Station, by his great niece, Dawn Lewis.
- This is a list of commemorative plaques (including blue plaques) in the city of Coventry, England.
- It is disputed that there are between 38-70 figurative plaques, thirteen medallions, and seventeen border carving fragments.
- The Chinese flower plaques are mostly located in Hong Kong's rural villages in the New Territories as there are more open areas and less high density buildings.
- Meigs was so impressed with the effect of "Bivouac of the Dead" that he had lines from the poem inscribed on wooden plaques and placed the plaques throughout Arlington National Cemetery.
- The society operates a blue plaque scheme, "Landmarks of Chemistry", erecting plaques at places associated with notable chemical events or people. Recent plaques are hexagonal.
- No treatment is required since pleural plaques are benign.
- Some casinos also use rectangular gaming plaques for high-stakes table games ($25,000 and above).
- The plaques contain the names and deeds of (initially) 170 people who made major contributions to the founding and development of South Australia.
- Above the entrance, Hildreth Meiere created six small bronze plaques of musicians playing different instruments, as well as three larger metal and enamel plaques signifying dance, drama, and song; these plaques denote the theater's theme.
- The Trust runs a scheme that creates and places Red Wheel transport heritage plaques; these are generally assigned especially important and unusual sites of transport heritage.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!