Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The principals (wooden poles running radially out from the apex of the roof to the top of the rondavel's wall) are fully supported by the circular purlins: First, the principals do not sag in the middle, because sagging only puts the purlins near the middle of the principals under compression.
- The first classes were held in a rondavel in the garden of Mr.
- "Afroedura rondavelica", also known as the Blyde River flat gecko or rondavel rock gecko, is a species of African geckos, first found in the Limpopo and Mpumalanga provinces of South Africa.
- The appellants had pleaded guilty to a charge of arson, it being alleged that they had set fire to a rondavel classroom of a "native" school.
- The train then veered inland and chugged up through banana plantations and cane fields towards Izotsha, passed through lush sub-tropical native forests and rondavel-dotted hillsides, before stopping in Paddock for lunch and then the direct return journey.
- After the war was over, Banerji emigrated with her family to Southern Rhodesia, where her father grew tobacco. The family lived in a single mud rondavel with no electricity or running water.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!