Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Haydn's formal inventiveness also led him to integrate the fugue into the classical style and to enrich the rondo form with more cohesive tonal logic (see sonata rondo form).
- The rondo form emerged in the Baroque period and became increasingly popular during the Classical period. These examples use a multi-couplet rondo or chain rondo (ABACAD) known as the Italian rondo.
- The third movement is in Rondo form and is in the tonic key, C major.
- There is a "Gavotte en Rondeau" ("Gavotte in rondo form") in J.S.
- He also contributed to the development of sonata form, most often used in symphonic first movements but occasionally in finales (when not in rondo form) and even slow movements (when not in ABA ternary form) as well.
- The call– usually just one person– sings the first line and alternates lines with the response– who can be one or many people– in a typical ABA or three-part rondo form.
- The standard structure for a string quartet as established in the Classical era is four movements, with the first movement in sonata form, allegro, in the tonic key; a slow movement in a related key and a minuet and trio follow; and the fourth movement is often in rondo form or sonata rondo form, in the tonic key.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!