|NOUN || a scene of violence | scenes of violence |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The film premiered at the 1993 Cannes Film Festival. Because of the nudity and graphic scenes of violence, the film struggled to find distribution. It was not shown in the U.S. until 1997.
- time slot (due to the one use of strong language and scenes of violence, though, according to the DVD commentary, the only extreme violence in this episode is the scenes of destruction when Bender and Robot Santa are terrorizing New New York) and the episode was delayed for a year before being scheduled to air in a later time slot on December 23, 2001.
- She also praised certain depictions of nature in the film but felt that its production values were not as high as previous works directed by Hayao Miyazaki, and that the film's excitement was focused too much around scenes of violence.
- He added scenes of violence and cannibalism to make the game more striking, however he believed the content would be too extreme for censors or publishers and feared the game would not be permitted for publishing.
- On 19 July 2006 protesters staged a 'Horrors of War' demonstration outside the Brighton factory recreating scenes of violence and mutilation that result from aerial bombardment.
- Many excised scenes of violence were restored, as well as the original written introduction by Trotsky.
- Nicholson of American International Pictures (AIP), who oversaw numerous alterations to the film prior to its American release, including the removal of some scenes of violence and sexuality, redubbing the dialogue, and replacing Roberto Nicolosi's musical score with one by Les Baxter.
- "Traces of Death" is a 1993 Z movie mondo shockumentary that consists of various scenes of stock footage depicting death and real scenes of violence.
- Regardless of these cuts, the film received an MPAA rating of "R", for scenes of violence and brief nudity.
- The "Looney Tunes" shorts were broadcast with edits to remove scenes of violence (particularly suicidal gags and scenes of characters performing dangerous stunts that impressionable viewers could easily imitate), stereotypes, and alcohol consumption.
- The film tells the story of two policemen who go undercover to defeat narcotics trafficking among high school gangs. The film features stark scenes of violence between inter-racial gangs.
- Shrieve makes a very brief appearance in the film "Gimme Shelter" (1970), explaining the scenes of violence that occurred at the Altamont free concert to Jerry Garcia and Phil Lesh.
- There were scenes of violence after the game on and off the pitch where the Turkish team brawled with Swiss players down the tunnel.
- Many of Noé's films were polarizing or controversial with viewers due to their inclusion of graphic scenes of violence and sexual violence.
- The original UK release received various cuts in scenes of violence and martial arts weaponry, to reduce the impact of sound effects and to receive a more box-office-friendly 12 certificate.
- Excising scenes of violence, particularly the 'painful' scenes, will harm the symbiosis between the 'playful' and the 'painful' violence, which forms the basis for Miike's critical approach".
- During World War II, Rawls served as an infantryman in the Pacific, where he served a tour of duty in New Guinea and was awarded a Bronze Star; and the Philippines, where he endured intensive trench warfare and witnessed traumatizing scenes of violence and bloodshed.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!