|NOUN || scenester | scenesters |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
- Titus has been described as "glamorous and compelling" and a "formidable singer-scenester".
- It's a nice, non-scenester Portland place to know about."
- Livermore began to reacquaint himself with the ongoing punk music scene by listening to the Maximum Rocknroll (MRR) radio show, broadcast weekly from Berkeley and featuring prominent scenester and future fanzine publisher Tim Yohannan and his cohorts.
- The album received many positive reviews on local sites such as 'Leeds Music Scene', 'The Sheffield Scenester' and 'Carpe Musica' (all of which are based in Yorkshire) as well as a few sites from further afield such as US-based blog 'There Goes The Fear', French site 'Sound of Violence' and German site 'Punk Rock Ist Nicht Tot'.
- His work has appeared in magazines such as Rolling Stone and Anthem, and he published two fanzines, "Scenester!
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!