Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The name "Calsonic" was first used in 1976 to refer to Nihon Radiator's first overseas manufacturing plant in California within the United States, combining the state's name with the word "sonic" from sonic speed to denote the company's dream of expansion.
- This means that the singularity featured by the transformation near the sonic speed ("M=1") is not within the area of validity.
- Before landing, an unauthorized demonstration passage was made over the airfield at near-sonic speed and ultra-low altitude.
- Two vocal themes were written for the game and performed by the artist Runblebee, "Sonic Speed Riders" (written by Sawada) and "Catch Me If You Can" (written by Runblebee).
- As the gas exits the throat, the increase in area allows it to undergo a Joule–Thompson expansion, wherein the gas expands at supersonic speeds from high to low pressure, pushing the velocity of the mass flow beyond sonic speed.
- The FZ40 also offers AVCHD Lite 720p HD video recording, manual shooting modes and the company’s Sonic Speed auto-focus system that offers the industry's fastest focus times.
- For a self-propagating detonation, the shock relaxes to a speed given by the Chapman–Jouguet condition, which induces the material at the end of the reaction zone to have a locally sonic speed in the reference frame in which the shock is stationary.
- Typically for high speed equipment, as flow increases the velocity of the flow can approach sonic speed somewhere within the compressor stage.
- This fact is used extensively in rocketry where hypersonic flows are required and where propellant mixtures are deliberately chosen to further increase the sonic speed.
- In an intake runner at room temperature the sonic speed is about [...] and traverses a [...] port/runner in 0.9 milliseconds.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!