|NOUN || a sore muscle | sore muscles |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The same tea is also used as a rub for sore muscles.
- It was originally manufactured for relieving tension and relaxing sore muscles, however, it is most known for its use as a sex toy.
- Brown was more of a trainer than he was a coach and knew more about tending to sore muscles than the game of football.
- The Potawatomi mix an infusion of the root mixed with lard and use it as salve to massage sore muscles and tendons.
- Dit da jow (pinyin: Diē dǎ jiǔ) is a common Chinese liniment used as traditional medicine to heal external injuries, such as bruises sore muscles, ligament, tendon tears, strains and even minor fractures.
- With Banff being a Canadian Hub for many outdoor activities, the Upper Hot Springs became more popular as a place to soak in the minerals soothe sore muscles.
- In 1902, Theodore Hough discovered and developed the term DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness), after he found that exercises containing negative repetitions caused athletes to have sore muscles.
- American Indians used a root infusion as a remedy for stomachaches, diarrhea, anemia and heart trouble and made a poultice for swellings, tumors and sore muscles.
- In addition to keeping the image steady which allows for finer details of the object to be discerned, the use of the stick reduces muscle strain thus enabling longer viewing with less sore muscles afterwards.
- focusing on proper running form, performing strength training exercises, eating a well balanced diet, allowing time for recovery, and "icing" (applying ice to sore muscles or taking an ice bath).
- They mix an infusion of the root of "Uvularia grandiflora" with lard and use it as salve to massage sore muscles and tendons.
- Deep heating of the muscle by laser therapy is often used to stimulate healing of surface wounds and relieve pain and discomfort of constricted and sore muscles.
- The cream is a special liniment for easing stiff, sore muscles, and aching backs.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!