|ADJ || supermassive | more supermassive | most supermassive |
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Supermassive black holes (SMBHs) are theoretically predicted to be at the center of every galaxy and that possibly, a galaxy cannot form without one.
- A supermassive black hole (SMBH) is the largest type of black hole, though there are few official criteria on how such an object is considered so, on the order of hundreds of thousands to billions of solar masses.
- One ejective mechanism is caused by supermassive black holes found in the centers of galaxies.
- Should the two supermassive black holes merge, they will form a single super-supermassive black hole.
- Barger's research discoveries concern distant Universe activity and objects, including dusty galaxies, quasars and supermassive black holes.
- Seigar has developed several methods to estimate supermassive black hole (SMBH) masses.
- M32 contains a supermassive black hole.
- Daly was named a Fellow of the American Physical Society (APS) in 2020, after a nomination from the APS Division of Astrophysics, "for studies of radio properties in supermassive black holes, leading to their use as cosmic rulers, and providing early evidence of their role in cosmic acceleration, and insight into the spin properties of the supermassive black holes that power the outflows".
- A supermassive black hole (SMBH) is an extremely large black hole, on the order of hundreds of thousands to billions of solar masses (...), and is theorized to exist in the center of almost all massive galaxies.
- She studies supermassive black holes, known as Active Galactic Nuclei (AGN), and the relationship of normal galaxies to AGNs.
- Supermassive black holes reside in galactic nuclei.
- It is currently thought that the centers of most (large) galaxies consist of a supermassive black hole of 106 to 109 solar masses (...) surrounded by a cluster of 107 to 108 stars maybe 10 light-years across, called the nucleus.
- Some supermassive black holes binaries may form a stable binary and only merge after many times the current age of the universe.
- This mechanism is the most preferred description of how astrophysical jets are formed around spinning supermassive black holes.
- It maintains that if quasars were powered by accretion onto a supermassive black hole, then such supermassive black holes must exist in our local universe as "dead" quasars.
- Unambiguous dynamical evidence for supermassive black holes exists only in a handful of galaxies; Nevertheless, it is commonly accepted that the center of nearly every galaxy contains a supermassive black hole.
- NGC 4074 has a supermassive black hole with an estimated mass of ([...] M☉).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!