|NOUN || a time clock | time clocks |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The original Apple III has a built-in real-time clock, which is recognized by Apple SOS.
- New genres of games were developed due to the advent of 64DD's rewritable mass storage, real-time clock (RTC), and Internet appliance functionality.
- Hearing the engine roar at the pedestal, he thought that his elapsed-time clock had started late.
- In an unusual move, Epic in the US added two tracks to the cassette version of the album: "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me (Dub Version, Featuring – Pappa Weasel)" at the end of side 1, and "Romance Beyond the Alphabet", which is the instrumental version of "Time (Clock of the Heart)" at the end of side 2.
- The F10 stage (100 Hz) was fed back into the AGC to increment the real-time clock and other involuntary counters using Pinc (discussed below).
- Numerous changes were made to the input/output peripherals as well, and in 1964, a real-time clock was added to support time-sharing.
- But in the finals the Russian Émigré loses out to the time clock, forcing the game to adjourn.
- Dallas Semiconductor manufactured integrated DIP real-time clock (RTC) modules which contained an IC chip and a non-replaceable 10-year lithium battery.
- The RL/HD has a battery-backed real-time clock chip to store date and time information, which the RL lacked.
- Finally, the system also included a 64-bit real-time clock register and four 64-bit instruction buffers that held sixty-four 16-bit instructions each.
- Time management systems often include a time clock or web-based application used to track an employee's work hours.
- RAM configured by default as "Slow RAM" or "trap-door RAM" and a battery-backed real-time clock (RTC).
- After a jump, the time clock stops until the first following quarter-frame message is received.
- The 5 VSB supply is used to produce trickle power to provide the soft-power feature of ATX when a PC is turned off, as well as powering the real-time clock to conserve the charge of the CMOS battery.
- The motherboard includes a battery backed real-time clock (RTC) using the Motorola MC146818.
- The server, which also has a real-time clock and a database of valid cards with the associated seed records, authenticates a user by computing what number the token is supposed to be showing at that moment in time and checking this against what the user entered.
- Furthermore, those systems shipped with minimal amounts of computer memory—4-8 kilobytes was standard on early home computers—as well as 8-bit processors without specialized support circuitry like an MMU or even a dedicated real-time clock.
- It also accommodates the Park Inn Berlin and the World Time Clock, a continually rotating installation that shows the time throughout the globe, the House of Travel, and [...] 's [...] (House of Teachers)'.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!