Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In accordance with the general exemption from time-bound obligations, women are not required to recite the morning and evening Shema (though "Mishnah Berurah" suggests that they say it anyway), and most Orthodox authorities have exempted women from reciting Maariv.
- In Orthodox Judaism, women are not required to daily recite the "Shema" (as a command from the Torah), as with other time-bound requirements which might impinge on their traditional familial obligations, although they are obligated to pray at least once daily without a specific liturgy requirement, and many fulfill that obligation through prayers like the "Shema".
- According to Jewish law women and minors are exempt from the commandment of hearing the shofar blown (as is the case with any positive, time-bound commandment), but they are encouraged to attend the ceremony.
- For example, the class 2-EXPTIME is defined similarly to EXPTIME but with a doubly exponential time bound.
- The second one was "establishment of a credible and independent international commission of investigation in a time-bound manner into the allegations of war crimes, crimes against humanity, violations of international human rights law, violations of international humanitarian law and crime of genocide against the Tamils".
- Another route individuals can take to set their goals is to follow (STD) that is, setting their goals to be Specific, Time-bound, and difficult.
- M99 is likely entering the Virgo Cluster for the first time bound to the periphery of the cluster at a projected separation of 3.7°, or around one megaparsec, from the cluster center at Messier 87.
- "Black Prince" sailed on 7 May, this time bound for London.
- Recently, FSC has implemented a series of actions to strengthen its stakeholder engagement process, including the establishment of a Quality Assurance Unit within FSC, time-bound dispute resolution procedures and a web-based portal for tracking disputes.
- Among them is a time-bound exemption for PFOA in fire-fighting foam.
- The fastest known time bound that has been proven for a deterministic algorithm is slightly superlinear.
- This is an amortized time bound, assuming modification history is stored in a growable array.
- The klam value of this time bound (an estimate for the largest parameter value that could be solved in a reasonable amount of time) is approximately 190.
- Other heaps such as Fibonacci heaps achieve most of these bounds without any corruption, but cannot provide a constant-time bound on the critical "delete" operation.
- Its polynomial time bound follows from the fact that each resolution step increases the number of clauses in the instance, which is upper bounded by a quadratic function of the number of variables.
- This function arises in more precise analyses of the algorithms mentioned above, and gives a more refined time bound.
- Local search algorithms move from solution to solution in the space of candidate solutions (the "search space") by applying local changes, until a solution deemed optimal is found or a time bound is elapsed.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!