|NOUN || twerk | twerks |
|VERB || to twerk | twerked | twerked|
twerking | twerks
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Filled with color, it includes plenty of women sporting thongs who twerk around 6ix9ine and the background matches the color of his rainbow-colored hair.
- In it, Megan Thee Stallion and several other women follow around a hypocritical conservative politician and twerk wherever he goes to exact revenge on him for posting a sexist comment underneath Megan Thee Stallion's "Body" video on YouTube.
- Gaunt spoke at the 2015 TEDx East in New York City about the challenges and misconceptions behind the net worth and value of young black and African American girls who twerk on YouTube.
- The session featured an all-female line-up, with activities ranging from a mass twerk workshop to the chance to hear the best female London MCs.
- The first of them is a Chrome Packaged App called twerk and the other is an Android application ARCon Packager It used to be named Chrome APK Packager but the name was changed at Google's request.
- In both videos, the two females are seen smashing objects with a sledgehammer and Abreu also performs Cyrus' signature 'twerk' during the "Ra-Ta Ta-Ta" video.
- Twerk or twerking is a style of dancing.
- Glee club director Will Schuester (Matthew Morrison) decides to have New Directions twerk in Nationals to "edge up" their performance, and recruits Jake Puckerman (Jacob Artist) and Kitty Wilde (Becca Tobin) to teach the dance to the rest of the group.
- Critics called it a "joyfully jiggly and deliriously physical as its subject", dubbing it as a "twerk-enticer".
- The word became popular in the 2000s, when it was used by Atlanta rapper Lil Jon and The East Side Boys. A Google Trends search reveals that interest in the word "twerk" arose in November 2011.
- In December 2018, Solveig received criticism when he asked the first ever winner of the Ballon d'Or Féminin, Ada Hegerberg, to twerk on stage at the awards ceremony.
- These included selfie, twerk and digital detox.
- With their name paying homage to the legendary American hip hop duo Kris Kross, they started hosting parties in Amsterdam where they began to play a mix of R&B, hip hop, twerk, trap and house.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!