Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In most of Japan, rice used to be consumed for almost every meal, and although a 2007 survey showed that 70% of Japanese still eat it once or twice a day, its popularity is now declining.
- The service, which ran twice a day in each direction and connected Portland with Eugene, was introduced on a trial basis in August 1980 and discontinued at the end of 1981.
- It is recommended that all healthy adults brush twice a day, softly, with the correct technique, replacing their toothbrush every few months (~3) or after a bout of illness.
- Route 230 connects Darrington to Oso, Arlington, and a transit center in Smokey Point twice a day during rush hour.
- Additionally, a fixed-route connector operates twice a day between West Ossipee and Laconia (Route #3).
- Greyhound Lines buses run east and west from Marathon twice a day, stopping at the Marathon Airport.
- Five bus city lines, operated by Metrobus and Putco, pass through the airport twice a day.
- In September 2016, digital sub-network Decades started airing the show twice a day in its original one-hour format, complete with the NBC Peacock opening and 'snake' closing.
- In full military dress uniform, he twice a day trained the soldiers who, at this point, were themselves greatly lacking in proper clothing.
- The plant is put in a container full of water and half a cup of that water is taken orally, twice a day, in the morning and in the evening.
- Athens also has an inter-city bus line from Athens to Columbus, Cincinnati, Marietta, Ohio, and Cleveland running twice a day with stops in-between.
- Healthcare professionals recommend regular brushing twice a day (in the morning and in the evening, or after meals) in order to prevent formation of plaque and tartar.
- The nutrient-rich marine waters cover the intertidal plants and animals twice a day.
- When acquiring products and companies for Google, Page asked whether the business acquisition passed the toothbrush test as an initial qualifier, asking the question "Is it something you will use once or twice a day, and does it make your life better?
- The short bulletin was updated twice a day, and has since been replaced by a similar programme from Mediacorp's CNA.
- Sarajevo has daily international connections which twice a day connect the city with Zagreb and Ploče.
- He performed twice a day at Harlem's Apollo Theater during the Easter season.
- Families may send food to the penitentiary; however, most inmates depend on the meals served twice a day.
- rise twice a day. Their amplitude varies between about [...] at the coast of China.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!