Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Chapters of 10 to 20 members each had a leader appointed from above, and were expected to meet twice a month.
- Meetings occurred twice a month, with an AGM lasting a week or more in June or September. Many rumours of black magic, satanic rituals and orgies were in circulation during the life of the club.
- 118, the ITU-T updates a list of all current internationally assigned IIN codes in its Operational Bulletins which are published twice a month (the last as of January 2019 was No. ...
- It holds services twice a month in Irish.
- In 1978, two long-time Balboa dancers, Hal and Marge Takier, started a twice-a-month Balboa dance at a Bobby McGee's restaurant in Newport Beach.
- The city council meets twice a month on the second and fourth Thursdays.
- The city council meets twice a month.
- Using the pen name of Maxwell Grant and claiming the stories were "from The Shadow's private annals" as told to him, Gibson wrote 282 out of 325 tales over the next 20 years: a novel-length story twice a month (1st and 15th).
- While the dismounted changing is held on Mondays and Fridays, the mounted ceremony is held twice a month on a Sunday.
- The Board of Trustees typically meets twice a month for a work session and meeting.
- Lake Wildwood is mainly a gated community and news about the CDP is published in a twice a month newspaper, "The Wildwood Independent".
- Livermore. Twice a month they hear citizen input and presumably relay this information to the City manager who actually runs the city day to day.
- The Alaska Marine Highway travels between Cold Bay and Kodiak twice a month between May and October, and cargo ships visit the city monthly from Seattle, Washington.
- Hunstanton has a mayor and a 17-member town council that meets twice a month at Hunstanton Town Hall.
- The Trust meets twice a month to provide advice to the Minister for the Environment, the Western Australian Planning Commission and river border related local government bodies to guide development of the Swan and Canning rivers.
- However, early concerns of alleged or feared constant usage of the phone line proved to be somewhat exaggerated, as all players needed to do was verify its usage twice a month.
- Supplies are delivered to the Sable Island Station approximately twice a month by Sable Aviation using a Britten-Norman Islander.
- may be eaten twice a month, while herrings smaller than 17 cm can be eaten freely.
- The Los Angeles Community College District is governed by an elected Board of Trustees first established in 1969. The board generally meets twice a month.
- Its eventual format was Solzhenitsyn delivering a 15-minute monologue twice a month; it was discontinued in 1995.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!