Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- com.uy/opinion-publica/los-uruguayos-y-la-religion/ Church and state are officially separated since 1916.
- Final diphthongs: *-uy, *-ey, *-ow.
- Poduene was first mentioned in 1453 as "Poduyani". The name is derived from the word "poduy", an adjective from "pod" ("soil") with the now-unproductive suffix "–uy".
- ("uyu-" "sleep", although "uy-" "heed").
- Moalboal has been featured by several Filipino TV show hosts, such as Kuya Kim Atienza of Matanglawin, Drew Arellano of Biyahe ni Drew, Slater Young, and Kryz Uy.
- Clara is married to the Spanish resident in Uruguay Alva Sueiras. Both run "Delicatessen.uy", a blog dedicated to gastronomy, culture and travel.
- The Ural Tansykbayev Museum, also known as the House-Museum of Ural Tansykbayev (Xalq rassomi akademik Oral Tansiqboev uy-muzeyi in Uzbeki) is a historic house museum dedicated to the Uzbek artist, Ural Tansykbayev located in Mirzo Ulugbek district in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- Akay has collaborated with artists such as Haruko Okano, T’uy’t’tanat Cease Wyss, Julia Feyrer, and Anne Low.
- Upon his return, he served as head of the appropriate combination ("Shiluv HaRa'uy"), and then as head of the Halacha section of the Military Rabbinate.
- The only primary source about Lê Uy Mục's life was contained in the Đại Việt sử ký toàn thư, the official historical chronicle of Đại Việt during the Lê dynasty.
- Jerald uy of Uy.com stated that "Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo?
- There are five diphthongs: ay, ey, iy (very rare), oy, and uy (very rare).
- Nguyễn Công Trứ (阮公著) also Hi Văn (Uy Viễn, Hà Tĩnh 1778–1858) was a Vietnamese poet and scholar.
- .uy is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Uruguay. Domain names can be registered at second-level or at third-level. [...] , second level .uy registrations are possible.
- There are four diphthongs: ay [...] , ey [...] , oy [...] , uy [...].
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!