Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The original purpose of vital statistics was for tax purposes and for the determination of available military manpower.
- Ideally, all mortality estimation would be done using vital statistics and census data.
- The following vital statistics include Saint Martin and Saint Barthélemy.
- There were no other known outbreaks anywhere in the United States from which someone could have carried the disease to Haskell and no suggestions of influenza outbreaks in either newspapers or reflected in vital statistics anywhere else in the region.
- In Canada, name changes are handled through the vital statistics bureaux of the various provinces and territories, except in Nunavut, where they are handled by the Courts.
- As registrar of the state's Bureau of Vital Statistics, he applied his own interpretation of the one-drop rule, enacted in law in 1924 as the state's Racial Integrity Act.
- In order for transgender people to change their legal gender in Guam, they must provide the Office of Vital Statistics a sworn statement from a physician that they have undergone sex reassignment surgery.
- The Clerk is "the keeper of vital statistics of the town and the custodian of the town seal and all public records, administer[...] the oaths of office to all town officers...
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!