|NOUN || a yahoo | yahoos |
|SYNO ||bumpkin | chawbacon | hayseed | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- while only Hambali would send emails to email@example.com - and Jabarah was to use the address firstname.lastname@example.org to respond to them.
- This interjection is similar to the "yahoo" or "yeehaw" of the American cowboy during a hoedown, with added ululation trills and onomatopoeia closer to "aaah" or "aaaayyyyeeee", that resemble a laugh while performing it.
- This example shows MTR running on Linux tracing a route from the host machine (example.lan) to a web server at Yahoo! (p25.www.re2.yahoo.com) across the Level 3 Communications network.
- In order to aid in data retrieval, Yahoo! (www.yahoo.com) became a searchable directory.
- The site switched to the Yahoo! user accounts system in early 2007, and changed its domain name to upcoming.yahoo.com.
- search.yahoo.com which is a non Flash interface to Yahoo Maps.
- The original article was the translation (yahoo) of the corresponding German article.
- As of May 30, 2012, the Web address changed yet again, this time redirecting babelfish.yahoo.com to www.microsofttranslator.com when Microsoft's Bing Translator replaced Yahoo Babel Fish.
- A year after Terry Kimball disappeared, his brother Virgil, Scott's father, received an email from a "email@example.com" address.
- The series was canceled later in 2006 though Yahoo! News left the site (http://adventures.yahoo.com) online for some time following its cancellation.
- As of February 24, 2022, www.prodigy.net redirects to https://currently.att.yahoo.com.
- Before the end of 2008, Box announced on their yahoo groups page [...] that the band is taking an indefinite hiatus from live gigs and recording. He also hinted on making music with new band/s.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!