Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- She also acted in "Ezay Tekhalley al Banat Tehabak", "Zarf Tarek", "Matab Sena'ee" and "al-Rahina" (The Hostage).
- Another element agitating the audience during and after Maggie's return was Bianca's romantic attraction to transgender Zarf/Zoe.
- In 2019, she portrayed Aima in "Kam Zarf" and Dolly in "Dolly Darling".
- A zarf is an ornamental holder for hot coffee cups.
- Mother of Zoe Luper, a rock star formerly known as Zarf.
- In Russian-speaking and West Asian cultures influenced by the Ottoman Empire tea is often served in a Faceted glass held in a separate metal container with a handle, called a zarf in Turkish and Arabic, the podstakannik being its Russian cousin.
- Rubina Arif is a Pakistani actress and producer. She is known for her roles in dramas "Ishq Nachaya", "Kab Mere Kehlaoge", "Qismat Ka Likha" and "Kam Zarf".
- Farah Nadeem is a Pakistani actress. She is known for her roles in dramas "Jaal", "Adhoora Bandhan", "Tarap", "Besharam", "Aakhir Kab Tak", "Mere Humsafar" and "Kam Zarf".
- Sumaiyya Bukhsh is Pakistani actress and model. She is known for her roles in dramas such as "Kam Zarf", "Main Agar Chup Hoon", "Inteqam", "Noor-e-Zindagi" and "Be Rehem".
- Another type of demitasse has a glass cup set into a metal frame, called a zarf.
- On New Year's Eve, Zarf comes out as a transgender lesbian named Zoe.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!