|NOUN || a zarzuela | zarzuelas |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- From 1929, he appeared mainly in Spain, singing in zarzuela and operetta.
- It is a major branch of "zarzuela", Spain's form of popular music theatre with dialogue, and differs from "zarzuela grande" and most other operatic forms both in its brevity and by being aimed at audiences of a wide social spectrum.
- There are two main forms of "zarzuela": Baroque "zarzuela" (c. ...
- Un pleito ("A Lawsuit") is a one-act zarzuela by Joaquín Gaztambide for libretto (in verse) by Francisco Camprodón.
- His best-known works are comic zarzuela including El guitarrico, premiered 12 October 1900 at the Teatro de la Zarzuela, Madrid.
- His works were seminal works in the young Género chico form of zarzuela.
- Miguel Roa (Madrid, 1944 – Illescas, 2016) was a Spanish conductor. He was particularly associated with the zarzuela, and joined the Teatro de la Zarzuela in 1978, becoming director in 1985.
- José Tamayo (1920–2003) was a Spanish theatre director and producer, best known for his dramatic and zarzuela plays, epitomized by "Antología de la Zarzuela" (Zarzuela anthology).
- The authors of "Paglipas ng Dilim" followed the standard outline or format of the traditional zarzuela.
- He is considered the pre-eminent conductor of zarzuela in the U.S.
- Zarzuela is a small-scale light operetta format. Starting off with imported Spanish content (List of zarzuela composers), it developed into a running commentary on Cuba's social and political events and problems.
- Perla is a one-act zarzuela by Miguel Marqués for a libretto (in verse) by [...]. It was staged for the first time on 2 December 1871 at the Teatro de la Zarzuela in Madrid.
- Chapí [...] composed a Pasodoble based on several tunes of the zarzuela. Ricardo Villa, a prominent wind band director, arranged Nos. 1 and 3 of the zarzuela making up a "Fantasy".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!