|ADJ || Hungarian | - | - |
|NOUN1 || Hungarian [language] | - |
|NOUN2 || a Hungarian [person] | Hungarians |
|SYNO ||Hungarian | Magyar|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- (This unit should not be confused with the hungarian "101. ...
- Because of the darkening political climate in Europe, his hungarian-jewish wife Elly Tardos-Taussig (Szeged 1908-) comitted suicide, Dr.
- "Voros" (vörös in hungarian = red in english) is a nickname from his partial Hungarian heritage.
- In 2021 an exceptional Vilmos Huszar Sculpture was discovered at a hungarian collector, Peter Lozsy.
- It was formed from a personal name (+1086: Futoc) with a Hungarian nomenclature.
- Salata was born on 17 September 1876 in Ossero, on the island of Cres, which at the time was part of the Austro-hungarian empire.
- Lőrincz Mészáros (born 24 February 1966) is a Hungarian businessman, and former politician, who served as Mayor of the hungarian village Felcsút between 2011 and 2018 .
- Marián Vitko (born February 10, 1994) is a Slovak volleyball player, a member of the hungarian club Vegyész RC Kazincbarcika.
- Erika Geréd, sometimes written as Erika Gered (born 28 April 1999) is a Romanian footballer of hungarian ethnicity who plays as a midfielder for Vasas Femina FC and has appeared for the Romania women's national team.
- Brigitta Gődér, sometimes written as Brigita Goder (born 6 May 1992 in Marghita) is a Romanian footballer of hungarian ethnicity who plays as a midfielder for Haladás-Viktória and has appeared for the Romania women's national team.
- Kornberg Castle was first mentioned in documents in 1284. It originally served not as a residential but as an fortified complex of the Lords of Kornberg to the hungarian border.
- Steve Horvath is a German–American aging researcher, geneticist, and biostatistician. As the familyname Horváth indicates, he is of hungarian ancestry.
- Her husband is Máté Papp, hungarian football player.
- Amongst many scientific honours he was elected as a fellow of the Royal Society in 2000, and awarded the first (together with hungarian co-winners Gyorgy Buzsaki and Tamás Freund) Grete Lundbeck European Brain Research Foundation "Brain Prize" in 2011.
- Mother appears to be hungarian to since there are a lot of hungarian names in her family.
- Szelatya has long hair, silver weapons, and thunder horses. He is said to appear as a youthful and handsome man in hungarian mythology, but as an elderly man in turkic mythology.
- Her husband is Miklós Cirjenics, hungarian judoka. Their son, Marcell was born in July 2022.
- At the Australian Open, after beating Federico Coria and Lloyd Harris, the hungarian reached the third round where he was defeated by world No.
- Magda Logomer was born on May 18, 1706, in [...] , in the Kingdom of Croatia of Austro-hungarian empire.
- Melinda Jacques (née Szabó; former Melinda Tóthné Szabó; born 13 October 1971) is a hungarian born French handball player. She played many years for Vasas and the french club Metz.
© dict.cc English-Greek dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!