|NOUN1 || an abbey | abbeys |
|NOUN2 || the Abbey [Westminster Abbey] | - |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
- An abbey ale line is called Mons. This is a product line of three abbey ale inspired beers.
- On 28 January 1201, Madog founded the Cistercian abbey of Valle Crucis Abbey, Llangollen, Wales.
- Many abbeys exist throughout the department of Aude. The best known are Fontfroide Abbey, Lagrasse Abbey, the abbey of Sainte-Marie Villelongue-d'Aude, and the Abbey of Saint-Hilaire.
- St. Paul's Abbey, Oosterhout, also Oosterhout Abbey (...) is a former Benedictine abbey in Oosterhout, North Brabant, the Netherlands.
- Teignmouth Abbey or St. Scholastica's Abbey is a former abbey in Devon, England.
© dict.cc English-Greek dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!