|NOUN || hydrogen | - |
|SYNO ||atomic number 1 | H | hydrogen|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
- The method of transport is a hydrogen tanker that carries smaller highly insulated hydrogen tanks filled with liquid hydrogen.
- Hydrogen damage is caused by hydrogen atoms (as opposed to hydrogen molecules in the gaseous state), interacting with metal.
- Hydrogen safety covers the safe production, handling and use of hydrogen, particularly hydrogen gas fuel and liquid hydrogen.
- Hydrogen spillover is the most common example of an adsorptive spillover.
- The hydrogen halides, hydrogen chalcogenides and pnictogen hydrides also form compounds with hydrogen, whose lightest members show many anomalous properties due to hydrogen bonding.
- The guided-rotor compressor is under research as a hydrogen compressor for hydrogen stations and hydrogen pipeline transport.
© dict.cc English-Greek dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!