|NOUN || a noodle | noodles |
|VERB || to noodle | noodled | noodled|
noodling | noodles
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Japanese noodles often substitute for a rice-based meal.
- The noodles may be cooked a number of ways. They are boiled first, then can be stir fried, or used in soups or salads.
- Usually, the noodles are factory-made, and requires substantial preparation before cooking.
- The naengmyeon from Pyongyang are mainly buckwheat flour, but the noodles of Morioka cold noodles are mainly potato starch and have a transparent look.
- "Mì" or "mi" is a Vietnamese term for yellow wheat noodles.
- Longevity noodles represents Chinese' wish for longevity.
- As a result, the noodles of the people of Junxian County are more abundant and diverse.
- A variety of instant noodles are available in Sri Lanka and appeal to local tastes. Examples include rice noodles or kurakkan noodles, as well as curry-flavoured and kottu-flavoured noodles.
- The recipe for hot dry noodles differs from cold noodles and soup noodles, as the dish is served hot without broth.
- Maggi noodles and Nissin instant noodles are the top rivals in this market segment.
- Huanxian food specialities include lamb meat, Huangjiu, buckwheat noodles, and Yanmian Rourou noodles (...).
- Duck soup noodles or duck leg noodles ([...]; also spelt "ak-twee-mee-sua") is a style of serving noodles. The dish consists of ingredients such as duck meat in hot soup with mixed herbs and noodles.
© dict.cc Esperanto-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!