|NOUN1 || a value | values |
|NOUN2 || value | - |
|VERB || to value | valued | valued|
valuing | values
|SYNO ||economic value | note value | time value | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- When a particular user enjoys special benefits, such as extraordinary financing, agglomeration benefits, or grandfathered zoning, then the value may be higher than market value, and the value is considered to be an investment value.
- Instead of deducting the value of goodwill annually over a period of maximal 40 years, companies are now required to determine the fair value of the reporting units, using present value of future cash flow, and compare it to their carrying value (book value of assets plus goodwill minus liabilities.) If the fair value is less than carrying value (impaired), the goodwill value needs to be reduced so the carrying value is equal to the fair value.
- Calculate the current value of the future company value by multiplying the future business value with the discount factor. This is known as the time value of money.
- Other names for intrinsic value are terminal value, essential value, principle value, or ultimate importance.
- Additionally, value streams are composed of value stream stages, which represent iterative value items that are accrued to deliver value throughout the value stream, ultimately delivering a value proposition.
- Probabilities for each value in a value set may be calculated from probabilities in base value sets using the probability function and the value condition.
- Time value is, as above, the difference between option value and intrinsic value, i.e.
- In general, the greater the value, the heavier and larger the coin. Copper colour identifies low value; gold colour identifies medium value; two different metals identify high value.
- The equity value and the market value equations are extended by introducing threshold value [...].
© dict.cc Esperanto-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!