To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Hyperion Theatricals was formed in January 2000 along with Buena Vista Theatrical Group Ltd., Disney's theatrical oversight company.
- "The Guide" and its associated FTP archive used to be located at hyperion.com before Grimm lost the domain.
- A quarter after Hyperion acquired Brio Software, their new integrated capabilities gave them new sales opportunities, and Hyperion achieved YR/YR 30% product growth for several quarters.
- In "Ultimate Power" #7, Thor beats Hyperion by felling him with a huge bolt of lightning then severely beating him with Mjolnir.
- Island, Thor, Hyperion, and Captain Marvel recall on how Hyperion was brought to A.I.M.
- also said that its contract allowed Hyperion to use Amiga trademarks in the promotion of OS4 on Eyetech's AmigaOne and stipulated that Hyperion should make its best efforts to deliver OS 4 by March 1, 2002, a port of an elderly operating system (68k) for an entirely different processor architecture (PowerPC) in four months, an optimistic target that Hyperion failed to meet.
- "Phylloporus hyperion" is a species of fungus in the family Boletaceae.
- "Pumora" is a monotypic moth genus of the family Noctuidae. Its only species, "Pumora hyperion", is found in Mexico. Both the genus and species were first described by Harrison Gray Dyar Jr. in 1918.
© dict.cc Spanish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!