|ADJ || Viking | [rare] more Viking | [rare] most Viking |
|NOUN || a Viking | Vikings |
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- "Nordstjärnans Tidsålder" (English: "Age of the Northern Star") is the debut studio album release by Swedish Viking metal band Månegarm.
- A running gag in the show is to allow the Viking to speak only one word before being interrupted.
- The Tune ship, a viking ship dating from ca. 900 and now exhibited in the Viking Ship Museum in Bygdøy, Oslo was found in Rolvsøy in 1867.
- Viking rock (also known as Vikingarock in Swedish) is a rock music genre that takes much of its themes from 19th-century Viking romanticism, Frequent themes occurring in Viking rock include vikings and Norse mythology, as well as Sweden's King Karl XII and the Caroleans.
- Midgard Viking Center (in Norwegian: "Midgard vikingsenter", former known as Midgard Historical Center) at Borre was opened in 2000 and is part of the Vestfold Museum ("Vestfoldmuseene").
- Reverse: shows a viking ship and four birds with the denomination.
- The most visited attraction in Nordfjordeid is the Sagastad Viking Center, a museum that houses a replica of the largest viking longship ever discovered in Norway, the Myklebust Ship.
- The Viking Rules match is essentially viking-themed hardcore match with the ring decorated in a style of a viking ship.
- Starkad served them first as a companion on their viking expeditions and then, after Alrek and Eirík had settled down, he went on further Viking expeditions alone.
- Vindinge has existed since the Viking age, where Sweyn Forkbeard visited the city after having been taken captive by the Jomsvikings.
- Gedsted has played a role as a traffic hub from the Viking Age.
- This larger ship had a keel for sailing which would arguable make it the oldest viking sailing ship found so far, possibly redefining the beginning of the viking age (for comparison see Oseberg Ship, Gokstad ship and Gjellestad ship burial).
- Various theories have been offered that the word "viking" may be derived from this place name, meaning "a person from Viken".
- ... , "Icelander") is a replica of the Gokstad viking ship and was sailed across the Atlantic Ocean in 2000.
- Saula is the location of Viking Village (...), a viking-themed theme park.
- Summer activities at the museum climax in Viking Week in late June; this includes craft days and since 1997 a viking market.
© dict.cc Spanish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!