|NOUN || a backyard | backyards |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- "The Outdoor Room" is a backyard improvement show that saw Durie design a new backyard for a worthy family, similar to his previous show "Backyard Blitz".
- The three meet up every day and play together at the backyard of Tango and Ricky's house.
- Backyard BBQ Battle A BBQ themed show with two backyard friends competing.
- In the 2013 Australian movie "Backyard Ashes", Spock rolls a can of Beer along the ground to Shep before a backyard cricket match.
- In season 10, Fieri shifted the focus from a studio kitchen to his own backyard, having guests at his own home besides his own techniques in the backyard of his home.
- With no personal knowledge of metallurgy, Mao encouraged the establishment of small backyard steel furnaces in every commune and in each urban neighborhood.
- The three got involved in backyard wrestling, and created two backyard wrestling rings for their made up promotion "Tag Team Wrestling", later renamed "National All-Star Wrestling".
- "Cour" in Quebec is a backyard ("jardin" in French), whereas in France cour has dropped this meaning and primarily means a courtyard (as well as other meanings like court).
- It has also been called the "backyard buddy", alluding to the relatively high chance of finding this lichen in a backyard in the eastern United States.
- "Backyard Ashes" is a 2013 Australian comedy film about backyard cricket.
- He and his father Tony are credited with building one of the first half-pipes in their San Leandro backyard.
- In 2007, Salomon Snowboards hosted their first annual Backyard Bang rail jam in Portland, Oregon.
- Dowdel's backyard. He goes on to explain that she claimed that an ancient Kickapoo Indian Princess is buried in her backyard.
- One of the arguments against allowing backyard hens is that chickens kept within city limits will cause a reduction in property values.
- Open burning of waste (backyard barrel burning) has not decreased effectively, and in the U.S.
© dict.cc Spanish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!