|NOUN || a warrior | warriors |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Warrior Soul: A journey through the soul of a warrior… Memories about honour, heroism and peace.
- Once a warrior reaches a certain level of recognition and skill, the Lady Greywand may choose (and always has chosen) to invite the warrior to participate in Advanced "Duel II".
- Organizations affiliated with the Guangzhou Military Region often use the nickname "warrior" (...), including the Warrior Performance Troupe (...) and the Warrior Newspaper (...).
- Laksamana Hang Nadim was a warrior of the Johor-Riau during the Portuguese occupation of Malacca.
- "Pedicularis densiflora", known commonly as Indian warrior or warrior's plume, is a plant in the family Orobanchaceae.
- On June 25, 2003, an "unknown Lakota warrior marker" was placed on Wooden Leg Hill, east of Last Stand Hill to honor a warrior who was killed during the battle, as witnessed and reported by the Northern Cheyenne warrior Wooden Leg.
- "Tuscumbia" is a name derived from the Chickasaw language purported to mean either "warrior killer" or "warrior rainmaker".
- Sōko assisted Oribe in establishing a distinct genre of chanoyu for the warrior class referred to as "buke sadō" (武家茶道) or 'warrior tea'.
- Inspired from her film The Warrior Queen of Jhansi, in November 2021, Swati Bhise launched "The Warrior Queen Project," a nonprofit foundation geared to empower Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) Women to become warrior queens.
- "Wolf Warrior" and its sequel, "Wolf Warrior 2", are the namesake of China's aggressive 'wolf warrior diplomacy' under Xi Jinping's administration.
- In January of 2022 Wimp 2 Warrior re-branded to the name Alta.
- Warrior (Medium Class): An all-around warrior with medium armor, with a sword, shield, and throwing axes.
- Cael Ua Neamhnainn was a mythical Irish warrior and member of Fionn Mac Cumhaill’s warrior band the Fianna.
- The Warrior Dash was founded in 2009. Because Warrior Dash does not assign penalties for skipped obstacles, it is often considered an obstacle course event rather than a race.
- Chogyam Trungpa teaches the way of the spiritual warrior.
- Put in place in 1853, on the two ends of the bridge, are four sculptures sitting on top of four corresponding pylons: a Gallic warrior by Antoine-Augustin Préault and a Roman warrior by Louis-Joseph Daumas by the Right Bank; an Arab warrior by Jean-Jacques Feuchère and a Greek warrior by François-Théodore Devaulx by the Left Bank.
© dict.cc Spanish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!