|SYNO ||ultraviolet | ultraviolet illumination | ultraviolet light | ...|
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- A metric for "color contrast" often used in the electronic displays field is the color difference ΔE*uv or ΔE*ab.
- In the conditional clauses, every edge "uv" is considered cheaper than "None". The purpose of the "completed" variable is to determine whether the forest "F" is yet a spanning forest.
- Cuvettes are made from quartz, and plastic (disposable) depending upon UV transmission requirements.
- Example: To find concentration by uv-spectrophotometer.
- The film is produced by UV Concepts, a subsidiary of UV Creations.
- It was headed by Erik Lavévaz, leader of the Valdostan Union (UV), and composed of three UV members (President and two ministers), three from the "Progressive Civic Project" and one each from the Valdostan Union, Edelweiss and Mouv'.
- In June 2016 the UVP joined the regional government led by UV's Augusto Rollandin, fueling rumors of a re-unification with the UV.
- RuvABC (Recombination UV) is a complex of three proteins that mediate branch migration and resolve the Holliday junction created during homologous recombination in bacteria.
- See-through graphics are most commonly produced on large format printers using solvent inkjet or uv print technology.
- If such a decomposition exists, it can be chosen with respect to a particular edge "uv" of "G" in such a way that "u" is in the first ear, "v" is the new vertex in the last ear with more than one edge, and "uv" is a single-edge ear.
- Barrdhubh (bar-uv) is an Irish language female given name, meaning dark headed or dark haired.
- The right hand side counts these pairs in classes, depending the class of the involution in the cyclic group generated by "uv".
- A business card can also be coated with a UV glossy coat (offset-uv printing).
- When the glass is exposed to UV light in the wavelength range 280–320 nm, a latent image is formed.
- After the snap elections in 2020 the UV, the Valdostan Alliance (AV; merger of ALPE and the UVP), the PD, the Mouv'-led United Aosta Valley (VdAU) and SA formed a coalition.
- gov/il/nwis/uv/?site_no=05580000&PARAmeter_cd=00065,00060 at Waynesville, IL, has an annual discharge of 183 cubic feet per second.
- In a single-beam instrument, the cuvette containing only a solvent has to be measured first.
- The extracorporeal (outside the body) method removes blood from the body and irradiates it in a special cuvette (tube).
© dict.cc Finnish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!