|NOUN || above | - |
|SYNO ||above | higher up | in a higher place | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- It generally does not grow at altitudes above some 1500 metres above sea-level.
- The original church was burned in the unrest of 1821 then renovated in 1851. Above the nave, a dome is supported by arches crossed in the traditional Moldovan style.
- The school's Progress 8 benchmark at GCSE in 2019 was above average. The percentage of children achieving Grade 5 or above in English and maths GCSEs was above average.
- Silesian Beskids have 20 mountains with a highest point above 1000 m, including three above 1200 m and nine above 1100 m.
- There were a total of 6 events for the games, events such as Combat above 60kg up to 66kg, Combat above 66kg up to 73kg and combat above 73kg up to 81kg for the men’s event.
- ContentBox Modular CMS is a CFML-powered web application, and runs on any modern CFML engine, including Adobe ColdFusion 9 and above, Lucee 4.5 and above, Railo 2 and above.
- After the TF was formed, the other ranks of the Staffordshire Batteries wore brass shoulder titles with the lettering T above RFA above STAFFORD, while the Brigade Ammunition Column wore T above RFA above NORTH MIDLAND.
- The highest altitudes are all on the Albtrauf at the southeastern watershed, where the terrain rarely falls below 800 meters above Sea Level.
- Breeding adults are a rich brown with darker feather centres above, and white underneath apart from a buff breast.
- Also, if the core model K(X) exists above a set X of ordinals, then it has the above discussed covering properties above X.
- The upper respiratory tract can refer to the parts of the respiratory system lying above the sternal angle (outside of the thorax), above the vocal folds, or above the cricoid cartilage.
- They can be found at an altitude above [...] , above sea level.
- Camp Hill is on a ridge above the River Rea plain at [...] above sea level.
- ] above sea level and [...] above the col (nearest notch/gap).
- Hallberg has an average height of about [...] above lake Vänern, or [...] above sea level; the highest point is [...] above sea level.
- Of the 64 Colorado counties, 20 counties rise above [...] elevation, 32 counties rise above [...] , 42 counties rise above [...] , and all 64 Colorado counties rise above [...].
- The piedmont has steep rounded hills up to [...] above sea level, rising [...] above water levels.
- Its summit elevation of [...] above sea level is [...] above the city center.
© dict.cc Finnish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!