|NOUN || a babysitter | babysitters |
|SYNO ||baby-sitter | babysitter | sitter|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- "The Babysitter" is a novel series by R. L. Stine. The first novel in the series was published in 1989, and it led to establish Stine as a prominent author in the children's horror genre.
- In February 1978, at the age of 10, Klein was kidnapped by her babysitter.
- The film revolves around a babysitter as she spends the night at a creepy house during an electrical storm.
- Kay – George's 'babysitter'. Lives in the flat below.
- In 2015, Lewis filmed the role of a boy hunted by his babysitter in the comedy horror film "The Babysitter".
- Philip and Elizabeth listen to a conversation Paaswell is having with his babysitter.
- Find a Babysitter is Australia's largest online babysitter website started by Delia Timms and Jeff Bonnes in 2005.
- She was paid $18 an hour as a babysitter.
- Ross examines a baby with various bruises, brought to the hospital by the babysitter, and calls child and family services and snaps at the babysitter.
- It is a retelling of the common story of "The Babysitter and the Man Upstairs" about a teenage babysitter who, alone in a house at night, is harassed by a series of phone calls made by a psychotic killer.
- When one of the bartenders suggests hiring a babysitter, Carla replied that the caller "was" the babysitter.
© dict.cc Finnish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!