|NOUN || a backpack | backpacks |
|VERB || to backpack | backpacked | backpacked|
backpacking | backpacks
|SYNO ||back pack | backpack | haversack | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- When the suit is attached to the vehicle, any dust which may have adhered to the backpack of the suit is sealed between the outside of the backpack and the vehicle-side hatch.
- Recently, at least one brand of backpack has been specially designed for professional cooks and culinary students.
- Reyes and his friend Paco are driving to a party when a fight over a backpack between some men and the Brotherhood of Evil members Phobia, Plasmus and Warp erupts from a nearby building.
- The company was started by Asher "Dick" Kelty (September 13, 1919 - January 12, 2004) in 1952, who was one of the first gear designers to produce and market an external-frame backpack designed specifically for civilian use.
- For storage and carrying, the wing is usually folded into a stuffsack (bag), which can then be stowed in a large backpack along with the harness.
- Neuros DACs feature a two-piece design, separating the unit into a player and a "backpack".
- A bomb squad was also sent to the mall to investigate a suspicious backpack in one of the bathrooms near a Dick's Sporting Goods store. The backpack was later deemed not to be a threat.
- Before he can stop him, his backpack with Trace-E gets lifted onto a garbage truck and Peter finds himself trying to get his backpack back and stop Rhino who is running through the city and causing trouble for everyone.
- While the running distances may vary, the race needs to be completed in military combat uniform and a backpack.
- The backpack had a high speed computer connected to the helmet, boots, programming pad, gloves and weapon. Also the backpack has twin ground to air launchers.
- Investigators said they were "certain" that a man shown leaving a backpack at the scene of the explosion was responsible for the blast.
- The BackPack program in north Florida began in 2008 as an extension of the Kids Cafe.
- The difference between 1937- and 1939 pattern webbing, besides materials used in manufacturing, came down to the latter not being issued with a backpack.
- Backpack harnesses integrate the functions of a standard child harness and a backpack.
- The leaf blower originated in 1947 as a backpack fogger apparatus, invented by Japanese-based Kyoritsu Noki Company.
- Without obtaining a warrant, the police opened the backpack and found illicit drugs.
- These type of grills are super lightweight and portable so they can be fold down and worn inside a regular backpack.
- Ned gets a new backpack from Backpack Boy, which he cannot handle; Moze desperately looks for her lost backpack, which has her diary in it; Cookie invents the "body pack".
© dict.cc Finnish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!