|ADJ || back-end | - | - |
|NOUN || a back end | back ends |
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- They are often used as a "back-end" to other compression methods.
- Scott Kurowski wrote the back end PrimeNet server to demonstrate volunteer computing software by Entropia, a company he founded in 1997.
- With "Caffeine", Google moved its back-end indexing system away from MapReduce and onto Bigtable, the company's distributed database platform.
- 5 in November 2004 the Euphoria interpreter was split into two parts: a front-end parser, and a back-end interpreter.
- While there were some papers from before that time, this collection documented an entire variety of finished, working audio coders, nearly all of them using perceptual techniques and some kind of frequency analysis and back-end noiseless coding.
- CPANPLUS separates the back-end work of downloading, compiling, and installing modules from the interactive shell used to issue commands.
- In this case, there must be scheduling logic on the back end of execution units.
- The front end programs produce the analysis products used by the back end programs to generate target code.
- A pickup truck or pickup is a light-duty truck that has an enclosed cabin, and a back end made up of a cargo bed that is enclosed by three low walls with no roof (this cargo bed back end sometimes consists of a tailgate and removable covering).
- It is mostly nocturnal The rattling of quills is aided by the hollow quills at the back end of the porcupine.
- The EJB specification provides a standard way to implement the server-side (also called "back-end") 'business' software typically found in enterprise applications (as opposed to 'front-end' user interface software).
- Sasha Cohen finished fourth, after a fall on the back end of a triple lutz-triple toe combination.
- They typically extract their content from one or more back-end databases: some are database queries across a relational database to query a catalog or to summarise numeric information, and others may use a document database such as MongoDB or NoSQL to store larger units of content, such as blog posts or wiki articles.
- An unofficial Sixel back-end is available for SDL 1.2.
- These terminals are connected to the computer-aided dispatch (CAD) back end or server.
- Logtalk is an object-oriented logic programming language that can use most Prolog implementations as a back-end compiler.
- The GNU Compiler Collection includes an MMIX back-end for its C/C++ compilers, contributed by Hans-Peter Nilsson and part of the main GCC distribution since late 2001.
- LyX is a free, WYSIWYM visual document processor that uses LaTeX for a back-end.
© dict.cc French-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!