|NOUN || a common merganser | common mergansers / [especially collectively] common merganser |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The common merganser ("Mergus merganser") and red-breasted merganser ("M.
- "Sawbill" is a nickname of the common merganser duck.
- The Narathali lake, Raidāk and Jayanti rivers provide habitat to migratory birds like common merganser ("Mergus merganser"), Eurasian teal ("Anas crecca"), black-necked crane ("Grus nigricollis"), black stork ("Ciconia nigra"), and ferruginous pochard ("Aythya nyroca").
- Coot and the common merganser were common as overwinter birds.
- Some examples are the grey heron, little bittern, common merganser, western marsh harrier, common sandpiper, and more.
- In February 2020, a rare common merganser sighting was documented in Central Park, New York; the bird was in obvious distress, with its beak being trapped by a piece of debris.
© dict.cc French-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!