To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Asif Nagar is known for its Naan bread. Famous naan shops like Madina Naan Centre have existed for more than half a century.
- During winter, a common breakfast is roghni naan bread served with paya curry.
- Spiral mixers are preferred for thicker products, such as dough for pizza, bagels or naan bread.
- The steel dishes in which the food was cooked were called "baltis" (said to derive from the Hindi word "balty" meaning a bucket) and then the food was served in the steel dishes with naan bread.
- The meat is sometimes sold on its own, but more commonly with chips (fries), in naan bread or in pitta bread.
- As part of the first phase of the project, over 250,000 families in Kabul have received ten flat pieces of Naan bread a day.
- Balti houses typically offer large "karack" naan bread pieces, to be shared by the whole table.
© dict.cc French-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!