To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
- Three endemic or near-endemic birds found in the ecoregion are the white-chested swift "(Cypseloides lemosi)", grayish piculet "(Picumnus granadensis)", apical flycatcher "(Myiarchus apicalis)".
- The rufous-necked puffbird's song is "a long, descending musical trill, indistinguishable from songs of White-chested fusca" and Semicollared semicincta" puffbirds."
- The type species is the white-chested puffbird.
- The southern white-breasted hedgehog ("Erinaceus concolor"), sometimes referred to as white-bellied hedgehog or white-chested hedgehog, is a hedgehog native to Eastern Europe and Southwestern Asia.
- Most populations of white-chested emerald are thought to be sedentary but data are lacking.
- Poem 2, stanza 7, by Giolla Pádraig mac Naimhin, written c.1290-1298, in the Book of Magauran describes Giolla Íosa as "white-chested Giolla Íosa".
© dict.cc French-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!