|ADJ || zygomatic | more zygomatic | most zygomatic |
|SYNO ||cheekbone | jugal bone | malar | ...|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Fractures, particularly those of the mandible and fractures of zygomatic arch and zygomatic arch complex, accidental incorporation of foreign bodies due to external traumatic injury.
- It may also be supplied by one of the zygomatic branches.
- The supraorbital margin ends laterally in the zygomatic process, which is strong and prominent, and articulates with the zygomatic bone.
- The zygomaticotemporal nerve is a branch of the zygomatic nerve, a branch of the maxillary nerve.
- The lateral fibers, forming the "zygomatic head" (also known as the zygomaticus minor muscle) arise from the malar surface of the zygomatic bone immediately behind the zygomaticomaxillary suture and pass downward and medialward to the upper lip.
- Most thomasomyines lack a well-developed zygomatic notch.
- The zygomatic plates are almost completely vertical.
© dict.cc French-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!