Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Éire Óg Hurling and Football club ("Cumann Iománaíochta agus Peile Éire Óg") is located in the parish of Ovens/Farran approximately 16 km west of Cork city, just off the main Cork-Killarney road.
- Sheehan played his club hurling with his local Éire Óg side.
- In 2010 Éire Óg reclaimed the Benburb Cup over current holders Dungannon, it was one of the greatest wins for Éire Óg over their arch rivals Dungannon after the shock defeat in the previous year's final.
- In 1931 McGuinness became a founding member of the National Executive Board for Saor Éire, a far-left political organisation established in September 1931 by communist-leaning members of the Irish Republican Army (IRA), with the backing of the IRA leadership.
- On 18 November 2020, Boomerang UK and Ireland were split into two regions following the move of the Bomerang Éire broadcasting licence to the Czech Republic.
- Flannan's College while playing at underage levels with the Éire Óg club.
- Following the election of Fianna Fáil, Tom Barry and Twomey clashed over the direction going forward. Barry wished to see Saor Eire ended (believing its policies never gain mass support, and in fact, this made Saor Eire an undemocratic concept) and for the IRA to reconcile with Fianna Fáil. Twomey instead thought that the social programme of Saor Eire could and would gain democratic support.
- The Eire (Confirmation of Agreements) Act 1938 provided that "Eire" would be the style in UK law for the Irish state.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!