Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- However, FUTO is currently ranked the 24th best university in Nigeria, according to 4icu.org.ng.
- In addition, NIRA themselves reserve the right to register 'premium' top level domains under .ng (for example, "google.ng").
- Kiriku won the award for the Breakout Social Content Creator of the Year 2022 at the Net.ng awards.
- On July 5, 2022, Kallo.ng received the Best New Streaming Innovation award, presented by the Marketing World Awards in Accra, Ghana.
- In a report published by "Legit.ng", Governor Ganduje dismissed claims that his wife is linked to his government operations.
- He is the co-founder of godo.ng, director of Innovation Support Network Hubs and Director of Founder Institute Lagos, and the founder of CFAtech.ng.
- Critics from "XXL" and "Legit.ng" have described "Before I Close My Eyes" as one of X's best work.
- Pass.ng is a self-testing online platform in Nigeria which allows users to practice for national exams through interactive modules.
- In 2013, he co-founded "pass.ng", a self-testing online platform which helps students practice for national examinations, while studying at Ladoke Akintola University as an undergraduate.
- In 2013, Essien founded Hotels.ng. Spark.ng made an initial investment of $75,000 and another investment of $150,000.
- Temitope Adeiye of thenet.ng stated that "The Wedding Party" was the best film he saw in 2016.
- Legit.ng (formerly Naij.com) is a Nigerian digital media and news platform.
- Shortly after the launch of Hotels.ng, Mark published a few press articles that caught the attention of Iroko TV's founder, Jason Njoku.
- nannews.ng (formerly www.nan.ng) was launched on 8 August 2016, to offer news to the worldwide audience interested in news primarily about Nigeria, Africa's most populated country.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!