Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- DSEAR, the Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations, 2002, is the United Kingdom's implementation of the European Union-wide ATEX directive.
- Note: The ATEX 95 "equipment" Directive 94/9/EC, was withdrawn on 20 April 2016 when it was replaced by ATEX 114 Directive 2014/34/EU.
- After nearly two decades of continuous growth, which included the construction of a 1,500 person manufacturing plant in the United States, Atex ran into difficult times at the beginning of the 1990s.
- XyQuest was founded in June 1982 by former ATEX employees Dave Erickson and John Hild.
- Sira is a UK-based notified body, specialising in ATEX, IECEX and North American product approvals.
- Throughout the history the program of centrifugal fans has been extended with various models, including ATEX fans for use in hazardous environments.
- In 2012 Taurob introduced the world's first ATEX certified robot with the Taurob Tracker.
- Plaintiffs filed a suit against Atex and Kodak alleging that repetitive stress injuries were caused by the use of Atex branded keyboards.
- ATEX certification is the national certification standard of the European Union, and mandatory to operate equipment in explosive atmosphere in Europe.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!