Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- It is the 80º most populous city of the state and 289º most populous city amos the Southeast of Brazil.
- On May 19, 2018, Stamos and McHugh announced their new jewelry line, "St. Amos Jewelry", with 100% of the proceeds going to the Childhelp foundation.
- In the late 1970s, Stonehill joined forces with rock band Daniel Amos for the "Amos 'n' Randy Tour".
- Notably, graphic artist Rantz Hoseley, a friend of Amos' at the time, appears in the video as a street punk upon whose pants Amos spray-paints.
- He is best known for his 1968 book "Siervos de Dios y amos de indios?
- When Amos hit mandatory retirement age, J. Edgar Hoover asked Franklin D. Roosevelt to allow Amos to continue with the FBI. Amos received an Executive order from the President in 1940.
- AMOS stands for "Affordable Modular Optimized Satellite" and is also an allusion to the prophet Amos.
- Amos is served by Quebec highways 109, 111 and 395 and Amos/Magny Airport.
- She also has done radio work, appearing on XEQ-AM radio with programs such as Voz pública and Los dueños de la noche, on XEW-AM with the program Aquí y ahora and Radio Fórmula with the programs Los amos de la noche and Periodismo y algo más.
- "From Russia with Love" is an exclusive live album released by singer-songwriter Tori Amos in 2010.
- From 1996 to 1997, she hosted the popular talk show “Walk the Plank” / “Linen Ud”, Two of Amos’ shows, “Stephen K Amos Gets Next to You” and “Stephen K Amos – Find The Funny” was co-written by Lisby and Baehrenz.
- The AMOS bus is a lightweight version used for satellites between [...] , with 800 to 1700 watts of power.
- In the winter of 2011, a Spanish-language revival was hosted by Tomás Ramos (better known as "The Red Shadow" animator), aired on Univision in Puerto Rico under the name "Reina por un día".
- Amos/Magny Airport [...] is located [...] west of Amos, Quebec, Canada.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!